We pride ourselves in being an all inclusive club. So if you are new to cycling and want to start riding with a group or an experienced cyclist looking for a new club we are happy to have you with us.
Our members ride in many different disciplines and vary in ages from teenagers right the way through to our more mature members.
Our road rides range from a Saturday morning casual cafe ride. To our monument rides of over 100 miles. We also have a weekly chain gang, time trials and track.
Gravel riding is gaining traction in the UK and we have embraced it 100%. Riding locally on Cannock Chase or across Wales, we offer it all.
These rides take place more so in the Winter, across Cannock Chase, but if you fancy a bit of mountain biking in the Summer, just hop onto a gravel ride using your mountain bike.
The club number one rule is that nobody gets left behind, we always ride to the slowest member of the group with plenty of encouragement along the way.
What we can offer you:
- Saturday Casual Cafe Rides (25 to 35 miles)
- Sunday Cafe Rides (45 to 55 miles)
- Weekly Chain Gang rides (Fast Group & A NON Drop Group)
- Timetrials & Track
- MTB & Gravel Rides
- Adventure Rides (Day long & mulit day)
- Friendly advice, support and skills training from our existing members
Do you want to know more? You can contact us via email or through our Facebook page.
Catch Up With Our latest News…..
- New Kit For 2022Brereton Wheelers has been going through a transformation recently, from a traditional road bike club […]
- The Black Country LoopEight riders set out from the Mansfield at 8am to ride over 75 miles on […]
- BWCC RepresentsA welcome return to the sun sees Brereton Wheelers out in force representing the club […]
- Glossop Monument Ride
- Reliability Rides – Ride for Brian – The Presidents RideSimon OrmeThis year, Brereton Wheelers managed to run two well attended open Reliabilty Rides. Ride […]