We pride ourselves in being an all inclusive club. So if you are new to cycling and want to start riding with a group or an experienced cyclist looking for a new club we are happy to have you with us.
Our members ride in many different disciplines and vary in ages from teenagers right the way through to our more mature members.
Our road rides range from a Saturday morning casual cafe ride. To our monument rides of over 100 miles. We also have a weekly chain gang, time trials and track.
Gravel riding is gaining traction in the UK and we have embraced it 100%. Riding locally on Cannock Chase or across Wales, we offer it all.
These rides take place more so in the Winter, across Cannock Chase, but if you fancy a bit of mountain biking in the Summer, just hop onto a gravel ride using your mountain bike.
The club number one rule is that nobody gets left behind, we always ride to the slowest member of the group with plenty of encouragement along the way.
What we can offer you:
- Saturday Casual Cafe Rides (25 to 35 miles)
- Sunday Cafe Rides (45 to 55 miles)
- Weekly Chain Gang rides (Fast Group & A NON Drop Group)
- Timetrials & Track
- MTB & Gravel Rides
- Adventure Rides (Day long & mulit day)
- Friendly advice, support and skills training from our existing members
Do you want to know more? You can contact us via email or open the chat on this page.
Catch Up With Our latest News…..
- Social Media UpdateSpond is the official number 1 club platform for club updates and announcements from Ride […]
- Peaky GravelSunday 16th January 2022 The route started in Ashbourne on the Tissington Trail and headed […]
- 2021 Chairman’s Report“In times of adversity and change, we really discover who we are and what we’re […]
- Happy New Year Brereton WheelersWe want to wish all of the Brereton Wheelers a very Happy New Year for […]
- Colour Coding RidesAlongside the rider roles we are also introducing a traffic light system so all riders […]