All these dates are for training rides except the 3 obvious ones. The training rides will be increasing in distance and elevation as we near to the 3 main rides. You do not have to ride them all but would recommend you join in on as many of them as you can.
Please make sure you have a training programme outside these rides to ensure maximum fitness. The fitter you are the more fun you will have.
- October 3rd – Rugeley to Newport (50 miles)
- November 28th – Ashbourne Loop Clockwise (78 miles)
- January 9th – Ashbourne Loop Anti clockwise (78 miles)
- February 6th – TBA
- March 13th – TBA
- April 3rd – The Hope Loop (30 miles & 4000ft climbing)
- April 30th & May 1st – England The Reivers Route (175 Miles & 11,000ft climbing)
- May 15th – TBA
- June 12th -TBA
- July 10th – TBA
- July 30th & 31st – Wales Trans Cambrian Way (115 Miles & 11,500ft climbing)
- August 14th TBA
- September 17th & 18th – Scotland The John Muir Way (135 Miles & 12,000ft climbing)
Riding gravel as a group means you are only as strong as the weakest rider. Having ridden the Trans Cambrian Way and knowing how remote the route takes you it is imperative that each rider firstly rides to help each other and secondly ensures they are as fit and strong as possible.